Let Steve the Bike Guy customize the perfect ride for you with selections from Focus, Scott, Lynskey, Framed and others.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes. Continue Reading Components, Accessories & More
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions. Continue Reading Maintenance and Repairs
- STBG in Switzerland
- It's hard to believe after months of planning that our Switzerland vacation is over, leaving us with amazing memories of adventures in Zermatt and Lugano. In the coming weeks we will be sharing what...
- STBG Switzerland – What We Rode
- After much consideration, we decided to pack up the bikes and bring them to Switzerland rather than renting. We knew we'd be riding often and on difficult terrain so it was beneficial to have the...
- Saturday Group Ride and PMC Training – July 14th
- Join local riders as we ride 65 miles from the Velo Studio in preparation for the Pan-Mass Challenge. Saturday, July 14th • 8:30 am Download the route from Ride With GPS. If we have enough...
- These women know how to wrench!
- On Sunday, May 20th, Steve the Bike Guy Velo Studio hosted over 15 women for the first STBG Women Who Wrench Clinic at Unity Farm in Sherborn, Massachusetts. Armed with new toolboxes filled with the...
- Quarq ShockWiz suspension tuning system available to rent
- The ShockWiz from Quarq is a "suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app." When installed on your bike, the ShockWiz...
STBG Cyclocross Team
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!