Let Steve the Bike Guy find and customize the perfect ride for you with selections from Scott, Framed, Lynskey, Ritchey and others.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes. Continue Reading Components, Accessories & More
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions. Continue Reading Maintenance and Repairs
- 2019 Deep Freeze Fat Bike Ruckus Ride
- Join us for our annual winter fat bike tour! Once again the same day as the Hoogerheide Cyclocross Race. SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2019 Registration Page Link About 15 spots...
- Velo Studio Clearance
- I'm clearing out the Velo Studio to make way for new bikes - and to give myself a little room to move. All in stock bikes are 20% - 50% off, plus each bike bought in January will include a Velo...
- Thank you for a great season
- As the year drew to a close, we gathered with members of the STBG Cyclocross Team to celebrate a year filled with friendship, fun, and lots of bikes. We also handed out big checks to four of our...
- Race Pics: Coonamessett Farm
- Thanks Jeff for catching the team at Coonamessett Farm CX - and Happy Anniversary to original team members Jason and Alex! [gallery link="none" columns="2" size="medium"...
- Race Pics: Really Rad
- The team was out for two days of racing - one in the rain - in Falmouth. Congratulations to Sophie on her podium! Photo credit: Angelica Dixon Photography [gallery link="none" size="large"...
STBG Cyclocross Team
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!