Let Steve the Bike Guy customize the perfect ride for you with selections from Focus, Scott, Lynskey, Framed and others.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes. Continue Reading Components, Accessories & More
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions. Continue Reading Maintenance and Repairs
- Season End Bike Blowout!
- Help Steve the Bike Guy make way for new inventory! Stop by for huge savings never seen before at the Velo Studio (and too low to publish!), plus amazing deals on a small selection of used...
- Race Pics: Freetown 50 and Gateway Hills CX
- The blue and orange was flying this weekend with Steve racing (and reaching to the top of the podium) at the Freetown 50 NECS Headbangers Spring, and members of the team joining the fun at Gateway...
- New Velo Studio bottles from Polar
- Now available in the Velo Studio – insulated sport water bottles from Polar Bottle. Made in the USA, the 24 oz bottles features dual-wall insulation and Zipstream® High Flow Cap with removable...
- One Last Summer Vacation
- The Velo Studio will be closed from Saturday, August 18th, reopening on Tuesday, August 28th, so my family and I can enjoy the remaining days of summer before school starts! Photo from our...
- 2019 Scott Bikes Arriving
- New 2019 models from Scott have already started arriving into the warehouse and are ready for immediate shipment to the Velo Studio. The first 2019 mountain bike arrives August 17th and Scott...
STBG Cyclocross Team
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!