Schedule Your Appointment
Service, tune-ups, and repairs are by appointment.
To manage demand STBG is accepting a limited number of service appointments each day. We are also streamlining requests with the introduction of a new self-serve service scheduler (say that 3 times fast) so customers can manage their appointments easily and efficiently.
How to Schedule Your Service
- Time does not indicate when we will work on your bike, or when it should be dropped off. You may drop your bike off no more than 2 operating days before or on the morning of, your appointment.
- Limit one bike per appointment. If you have two bikes please take 2 appointment slots. Use the appointment request form for more than 2 bikes.
- All bikes scheduled through this self-service scheduling system will receive the minimum service/tune-up charge of $95.
- Include an email and phone number where we can reach you before, and during, your service appointment.
- Include as much information as you can about your bike and the service that it needs. STBG may contact you before your appointment if we have questions or need additional information.
- Your service will usually be completed within 1-2 days of your appointment date, but there may be circumstances requiring an extended stay. STBG will communicate with customers on a bike-by-bike basis.
- You will receive a calendar invitation from Google Calendar when the appointment has been received, as well as a reminder one day before your service.