Let Steve the Bike Guy customize the perfect fat bike for you!
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- 2018 Scott Foil Disc – Hands-On Unboxing
- The first 2018 Scott Foil Disc has arrived! The Scott Foil Disc looks to be one of the hottest road bikes for 2018 with its combination of aerodynamics, performance, features, and price. It is...
- A Bittersweet Women’s Weekend
- It was with much excitement that we packed our bags, loaded up the fat bikes and headed north for the first Bittersweet Women's Weekend. Organized by the fabulous women from Rasputitsa and Little...
- Velo Studio Vacation
- The Velo Studio will be closed starting Friday, February 16th, reopening Tuesday, February 27th. Please make sure you arrange to pick up any bikes if you will need them during my...
- Reflecting on the 2017 Cyclocross Season
- We (finally) had the opportunity to celebrate the end of the 2017 cyclocross season with members of the Steve the Bike Guy team. Preparing for the celebration, we spent time going through all of the...
- Video: 2017 Cyclocross Season
- Thanks to photographers Jeff Dieffenbach, Angelica Dixon, Scott Ryder, Katie Busick, Kristin Brandt and Alex Carleton for helping capture the season. And a huge shout out to sponsors and...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!