Mark your calendar for a fun day in the snow.
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Winter Fat Bike & MTB Ruckus Ride
- Sunday, January 22, 2017 9:30 Start Time Join us for the 2nd annual winter fat bike tour. Last year had 5" of fresh powder but this year's clear trails means all mountain bikes are capable and...
- Pre-Ruckus Ride Viewing – CX World Cup Hoogerheide
- Sunday, January 22nd • 7:30 AM Join us before the Ruckus Ride for coffee and bagels as we watch some of our favorite racers, including Ellen Noble & Jeremy Powers, take on the final stage...
- Thank You Team Steve the Bike Guy
- My wife and I were surprised and humbled by the kind words from the members of the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross team. Thank you, Alex Carleton for pulling together the photos and comments, and...
- Special Cyclocross Hours
- Please note, the Velo Studio will be open limited hours the week of January 2nd as Steve and members of the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross team attend the 2017 USA Cycling Cyclo-Cross Nationals...
- December Photo Winner
- Jeff D. has been selected as the December winner of a $20 Velo Studio gift card! He was entered automatically when he posted photos of the Steve the Bike Guy team from December races including Ice...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!