Take a bike from Focus, Framed or Scott home for the day, or the weekend.
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Save the Dates: Scott MTB Demo Day & Fix a Flat Clinic
- Summer is heating up at the Velo Studio with two upcoming events – stay tuned for details: Wednesday, July 12 – Fix a Flat Clinic We will be covering how to change a tube plus how to mount...
- Extended Demos & Closed the week of July 3rd
- The Velo Studio will be closed Friday, June 30th through the holiday week so I can hang out with the kids before they head off to summer camp. The Studio will re-open on Saturday, July 8th. For those...
- What’s in Your Saddle Bag? (Road bike edition)
- At some point, every rider will experience some technical or mechanical issue that will threaten to end the ride early, unless they are properly prepared. But what each rider includes in their saddle...
- Saturday Group Ride & PMC Training (65 Miles)
- Saturday, June 24th • 8 am Join Kristin (aka, the Bike Guy's wife) and other local riders for a Group Ride and PMC training. Following the PMC recommendation, we are planning on 65 miles at...
- Scenes from NEMBAFest 2017
- It was a beautiful weekend for our first trip north to Kingdom Trails and this year's NEMBAFest. We had an amazing time exploring the trails and connecting with friends. [gallery link="none"...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!