Let Steve the Bike Guy get you ready for ‘cross season!
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Gran Prix of Cyclocross
- Members of the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross Club braved the cold for a weekend of racing. Congratulations to Lindsey for hitting the top step in the Cat 4 race on day 1! [gallery link="none"...
- November Photo Winner
- David G. was selected as the November winner of a $20 Velo Studio gift card! He was entered automatically when he shared this great shot, hauling his Alaskan Carbon over the barriers,...
- Hitting the Trails on Small Business Saturday
- Small Business Saturday was not just a great opportunity to go shopping – it was also a beautiful day to hit the trails in Sherborn. Thank you to everyone who came out to play in the woods – we...
- Ornaments, Gifts and More
- The Velo Studio tree is all dressed up for the holidays with ornaments made from recycled bicycled chain handcrafted (and cleaned) by the Bike Guy’s wife and daughter. Stop by today to pick up an...
- Congratulations Pete!
- Congratulations to Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross Club team member, Pete O., on being selected by USA Cycling as the winner of their "What Cyclocross Means to Me" Facebook contest. [caption...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!