Take a bike from Focus, Framed or Scott home for the day, or the weekend.
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Focus Mares Force 1 is the ultimate cyclocross bike
- Readers of Gran Fondo Magazine discovered something we already knew – that the Mares Force 1 from Focus is the ultimate cyclocross bike. After putting the 2017 Mares Force 1 through it's...
- Special Velo Studio Hours
- Please note the following Velo Studio hours: November 16th - 18th Closed due to a family funeral November 20th Open 10am - 2pm November 23rd - 25th Closed for...
- There’s no off season with a fat bike
- Winter is coming, and so too are the tips and advice on how to prepare for riding inside during the off season. But as we know here at the Velo Studio – with a fat bike there is no off...
- Photo Winner October 2017
- Congratulations to friend of the Velo Studio and amazing photographer Scott Ryder – the October winner of a $20 Velo Studio gift card! He was automatically entered to win when he shared this photo...
- 2017 Really Rad Festival of Cyclocross
- The STBG Cyclocross Team was out in force this weekend, racing at the Really Rad Festival of Cyclocross in Falmouth. Members of the team raced in six categories, with our junior girls, Sophie,...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!