Let Steve the Bike Guy get you ready for ‘cross season!
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Race Report: Minuteman CX 2016
- It was a big day for the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross Club as three new members – Lindsey, Lisa and Anna – joined the fun at 2016 Minuteman CX. The rain and mud combined for an epic day of...
- September Photo Winner
- Jay T. was selected as the September winner of a $20 Velo Studio gift card! He was entered automatically when he posted this picture of his new Framed Fat Bike to the Steve the Bike Guy Facebook...
- Cyclocross Practices Continue…
- Join members and friends of the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross Club as we prepare for the upcoming season! We will also be holding regular cyclocross practices in Ashland. Join our Cyclocross Club...
- A busy bike week
- It was a busy week on bikes – starting with Cycle Day at Wellesley Farmers Market on Saturday morning, and "ending" on Wednesday with members of the Velo Studio Cyclocross Team attending a...
- Ride like a bandit
- No race this weekend??? That's no excuse not to ride! Join local racers as we stay sharp and prepare for the season. We will hold a practice race on a wicked course and work through some of the...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!