A good day was had by all!
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Focus Warehouse Clearance Continues
- Focus continues to clean out their inventory of road, cyclocross and mountain bikes from past seasons – even expanding the sale to include additional years and models. If you, or someone you know...
- Bought it from the Bike Guy
- In the final push to deliver a bicycle to a customer, it's not unusual for Steve to forget to take a photo of the happy customer and their new ride. But with so many new bikes leaving the Velo...
- Syncros Parts For All Your Needs
- Syncros has been synonymous with high quality contact-point bike parts for over 20 years. This Canadian born company was bought by Scott Sports in 2012 as the house brand for the bikes you'll find at...
- Give the Focus Paralane Ultegra a spin!
- The Paralane from Focus takes road cycling to the next level with its ground-breaking versatility. According to road.cc, the "The Focus Paralane has all the attributes that make a great modern...
- February Photo Winner
- Congratulations John P. - the February winner of a $20 Velo Studio gift card. Thanks for capturing the rainbow over the Studio last weekend. You could be our next winner! To enter: Share...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!