Take a bike from Focus, Framed or Scott home for the day, or the weekend.
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Race Photos: 2017 Minuteman CX
- Warm and rainy conditions made for a ridiculously fun perfect day of cyclocross. Thanks, Minuteman Road Club for a great day and congratulations to all our racers! [gallery link="none"...
- Trucker Hats Available
- The new Velo Studio Technical Truckers ($25) have arrived! Combining the look and attitude of a trucker hat with performance fabrication, BOCO Gear’s Technical Trucker is the go-to favorite for...
- Bicycle Trade-In Program
- Steve the Bike Guy has partnered with BicycleBlueBook to make it easier for customers to upgrade their ride by trading in an old bike. It's as easy as 1-2-3: Look up your conditional Trade-In...
- Coming Soon: New Velo Studio Kits from Garneau
- We are placing an order for new Velo Studio kits from Garneau on October 1st – including long-sleeve skinsuits which will be for pre-order only, long socks and arm warmers. In Studio inventory will...
- Look for the new Velo Studio Van
- The new Velo Studio van is ready for cyclocross season! Fitted with seven (!) Yakima HighSpeed racks, the van is equipped to carry a full team of racers and gear. Thanks to the teams at Sundin...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!