Let Steve the Bike Guy customize the perfect fat bike for you!
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Reflecting on the 2017 Cyclocross Season
- We (finally) had the opportunity to celebrate the end of the 2017 cyclocross season with members of the Steve the Bike Guy team. Preparing for the celebration, we spent time going through all of the...
- Video: 2017 Cyclocross Season
- Thanks to photographers Jeff Dieffenbach, Angelica Dixon, Scott Ryder, Katie Busick, Kristin Brandt and Alex Carleton for helping capture the season. And a huge shout out to sponsors and...
- 2018 Deep Freeze Fat Bike Ruckus
- Join us for the 3rd annual winter fat bike tour! SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, 2018 This year, given the high level of interest, we have implemented a registration process which will allow for easier...
- Find STBG @ BossCross
- We are looking forward to supporting our friends at 545 Velo as they present BossCross – cyclocross and fat bike races at Adams Farm in Walpole on Saturday, December 16th. There is still time to...
- 2017 Gift Ideas: Winter Riding
- Looking for a gift for the rider in your life who prefers to stay outside year round? Here are a few ideas – all available to order through the Velo Studio. Something to ride While perfect...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!