Take a bike from Focus, Framed or Scott home for the day, or the weekend.
Let Steve the Bike Guy help you find your perfect ride.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes.
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions.
USA Cycling certified race mechanic and amateur racer.
Classes, rides and upcoming events.
Gifts for racers and riders.
- Cyclocross Practice Recap
- During Saturday's cyclocross practice, we spent time working on starts, dismounts, remounts and barriers. Participants also had the opportunity to test different tire pressures for time, as well as...
- Velo Studio Closed for Vegas
- The Velo Studio will be closed Tuesday, September 19th through Thursday, September 21st so I can attend Interbike, and race at CrossVegas. I look forward to sharing stories from the West when I...
- Race Photos: Quad Cross & Landmine
- It was a busy weekend for the STBG Racing Team with members racing cyclocross and mountain bikes! Steve, Sophie and Pete were joined by new member Rob at QuadCross, while Alex and Jason hit the...
- Is the 2018 Scott Genius 700 the perfect trail bike?
- When you glance at the latest version of the Scott Genius hanging from a demo rack in a parking lot or in a photo on the internet, the amount of technology present in this mountain bike isn't...
- Join us for CX Practices
- Join members and friends of the Steve the Bike Guy Cyclocross Team as we prepare for the upcoming season! Saturday, September 16 • 3pm - 5pm • meet at the Velo Studio Saturday,...
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!