Let Steve the Bike Guy find and customize the perfect ride for you with selections from Scott, Framed, Lynskey, Ritchey and others.
Parts, components and wheels for bikes of all sizes. Continue Reading Components, Accessories & More
Professional tune-ups, builds, repairs, and unique problem solutions. Continue Reading Maintenance and Repairs
- Thank you for making a Ruckus!
- Thank you to everyone who came out for this year's Ruckus Ride! It was great to see everyone. We look forward to doing it again. [gallery link="none" columns="1" size="large"...
- Scott Spark Contessa 930
- World Champion (and now member of the Scott family), Kate Courtney, is showing off her amazing Scott Spark with the new Sram eTAP AXS wireless Eagle groups. While I (and many others) look forward...
- An important message from NEMBA
- As the ice and snow start to melt, the New England Mountain Bike Association has a message for mountain bikers: Winter Riding Etiquette Please avoid riding the trails when the ground is soft due to...
- 2019 Deep Freeze Fat Bike Ruckus Ride
- Join us for our 4th annual winter fat bike tour! Once again the same day as the Hoogerheide Cyclocross Race. SUNDAY, JANUARY 27, 2019 Registration Page Link EVENT FULL LONG COURSE...
- Velo Studio Clearance
- I'm clearing out the Velo Studio to make way for new bikes - and to give myself a little room to move. All in stock bikes are 20% - 50% off, plus each bike bought in January will include a Velo...
STBG Cyclocross Team
Reviews from Facebook
Steve is completely THE MAN. Friendly, charismatic. Fit me with a cyclocross FOCUS. Was willing to work with pricing. Local, hard working. I wish you nothing but success Steve.
Steve (THE Bike Guy) was at our corporate (Genzyme) Safety Fair. I brought an old bike (mid-1980's) for a free tune-up. I admit, I thought he might be a little judgemental, was NOT. Perhaps he would give me the hard sell to buy a new bike, did NOT. What he did do was move all over the bike bringing it back to life. He was focused, not a wasted movement. I was in awe. I am impressed with Steve's knowledge. THANKS STEVE, The Bike Guy.
... he is all in taking care of all bikes with all his heart, and skill. So grateful to have such a personable bike guy nearby! Thanks Steve for getting the family bikes, "Ride Ready" for this Columbus Day weekend. Great job!