Small in stature, a properly stocked saddle bag can play a big role in many situations.
What you need in your bag is up to you – here’s what I keep in my saddle bag from fi’zi:k:
- Lezyne multi-tool – Includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen keys; Philips-head, T25 Torx bits; 3 spoke wrenches: 1x Mavic splined, 2x square sizes, and stainless steel chain breaker
- Spare tube
- Park Tool self-adhesive patch
- Tire levers (2)
- HammerHead CO2 Tire Inflator – compact and easy to use
- CO2 cartridge (2) – wrapped with electrical tape (because sometimes you just need some tape)
- Spare chain links
- AAA card – Pickup service available for cyclists
- Emergency contact card (not pictured)
- Credit Card
Stop by the Studio and get your saddle bag ready to ride!