Saturday, July 2nd • 7:30am (note time change)
Join the Bike Guy’s wife and other local riders (almost) every Saturday for a Group Ride and PMC training.
This week, we are planning on riding 70 with an option to cut back to the Studio at 50 miles. Average pace of 13 – 14 mph.
While this is a no drop ride, we recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group. Routes are available on Ride with GPS:
* 50 miles – https://ridewithgps.com/
* 70 miles – https://ridewithgps.com/
Please keep in mind:
* You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition.
* Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires – Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride.
* Ride cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to Steve the Bike Guy’s Facebook Page and Twitter.
Tell a friend – We are looking to add riders (and ride leaders) as the summer progresses with the goal of offering rides of varying distances and speeds.