Join local riders as we ride 65 miles from the Velo Studio in preparation for the Pan-Mass Challenge.
Saturday, July 14th • 8:30 am
Download the route from Ride With GPS.
If we have enough people we will split into groups to allow different speeds.W hile we will look for places to stop, be sure to pack sunscreen, liquids (two bottles) and food!
A few other important details:
- You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition.
- All rides start at 8:30 am unless otherwise noted. Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride.
- Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires.
- We recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group.
- Rides are subject to change. Updates & cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to Facebook & Twitter.
Like Steve the Bike Guy on Facebook for ride updates and other upcoming events.