The frame can accommodate all the gear you want/need including fenders, fat tires, frame bags (for snacks, don’t forget to bring plenty of snacks), and hydration.
And, like all Ruckus frames, we stuck with a design that is easily built and serviced – no proprietary parts to keep you off the roads, trails, or wherever.
- Carbon frame and fork
- Cane Creek headset
- Fender, rack, and bag mount bolts
- Water bottle mount bolts (3)
- Carbon seatpost
- Headset 1-1/8” / 1-1/2” tapered IS
Dig into the details
- Mechanical/Di2/AXS groupset compatible
- Bottom bracket: 68mm BSA threaded
- Brakes: Flat mount disc
- Seatpost diameter: 27.2 mm
- Seatpost clamp size: 31.6 mm
- Max tire size: 700C*50mm/650B*2.1″(53.3mm)
- Max chainring: 50-34T double/46T single