Join Kristin and Sophie as they lead a ride for women, including those who identify as women or non-binary, at Blackstone Valley NEMBA Chapter’s “Best Dam Ride.” The ride will follow the same rules as our Women’s Ride Series including:
- No drops – You can drop us, but we can’t drop you!
- No apologies – We are all here to have fun.
- No one goes alone – Click here to learn about 2nd Leader Drop
- No one gets left behind – If you need to head back early, we will make sure someone rides (or walks) with you.
Here’s what you need:
- A mountain bike in good working condition (but you know that already)
- A helmet (preferably one less than 5 years old)
- Water bottle or hydration pack
- Tools to fix a flat
- A sense of humor and adventure
About the Route
All the trails are categorized as “blue and green” (beginner to intermediate, similar to downhill skiing). Riders are encouraged to download to their favorite navigation tool or mobile device. Click here to download from Trailforks.