Join the Bike Guy’s wife and other riders as they train for the Pan-Mass Challenge. A few things to keep in mind:
- Our goal will be to maintain an average speed of 12 – 14 mph – as our group grows, we may be able to split into different speed levels
- You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition.
- Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires – Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride.
- Routes will be posted on Strava ahead of time – we recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group
- Ride cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to Steve the Bike Guy’s Facebook Page and Twitter.
- Enjoy coffee before or after the ride at The Heritage of Sherborn!
10% of all purchases and service for 2016 PMC riders will be donated to their PMC fund (Certain restrictions may apply).