Saturday, November 26th
9am – 2pm
Gifts | Demos | Sales | Closeouts
FREE COFFEE & HOT MULLED CIDER
Fat Bike Demos
A mountain bike with tires that are 4″ wide (or wider), fat bikes can extend your riding season through the winer, or make it easy to cruse on the beach. Take a test spin and find out why everyone’s “riding fat.” Take advantage of Small Business Saturday deals on in-stock fat bikes and special orders.
And keep your eye out for the Steve the Bike Guy Fat Bike Ruckus Ride this February.
Brand new 2017 cyclocross and gravel bikes are on sale.
Some of the best reviewed organized rides in New England are gravel rides – are you missing the fun? A cyclocross bike is the swiss army knife of your stable, capable of fast road rides, gravel rides, cyclocross racing, and even light trail riding. Stop in on Small Business Saturday and ask for your free issue of Cyclocross Magazine.
Take a look at Lynskey
Steve the Bike Guy is now a Lynskey Performance dealer. Manufactured in Chattanooga, Tennessee, by the founders of Litespeed, these high-quality, custom-made performance titanium bicycle frames are “functional pieces of art.” Come in see the new bikes, and test a Lynskey with SRAM Red eTap wireless electronic shifting.
Check out special bargains on used bikes including:
- Novara city bike with 8-speed internal hub
- 20″ Girls Specialized Hardrock – and it’s all PINK!
- 24″ Kids Trek Bike
- Lemond Road bike, in a rare extra small 44cm size. Great for juniors or vertically challenged riders.
Possibly more to be announced.
Hot Deals & Bargain Bin
- There are a few leftover bikes that are priced to move, including a carbon road bike, triathlon bike, hard-tail mountain bike.
- LAZER Helmets are 15% off through the end of the year. Over 40 helmets are in stock. Any special size or color requests will arrive fast.
- Come sort through the Bargain Bin which will be overflowing with killer deals.
Gifts & More
Get your holiday shopping done with gift ideas including ornaments made from recycled bicycle chain; clothing and accessories any cyclist will appreciate.