For the third year, I will be leading local riders for Saturday Morning Group Rides and Pan-Mass Challenge training. The first rides are currently scheduled for Sunday, May 5th and Sunday, May 12th. You can view the whole schedule – which is subject to change – subscribing to the calendar.
RIDE LEADERS WANTED
Our goal for this year is to be able to split the group to accommodate various rider levels, speeds or distances, as well as to host rides on weekends when I am not available. If you are interested in helping as a ride leader, please contact me.
A few other important details:
- You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition
- All rides start at 8 am unless otherwise noted. Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride
- Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires.
- Routes will be posted on Strava ahead of time – we recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group
- Rides are subject to change. Updates & cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to the Google Group, Facebook & Twitter
- Enjoy coffee before or after the ride at The Heritage of Sherborn