The weather is heating up and so is our group ride schedule!
- Saturday, May 26th – 30 miles
- Saturday, June 9th – 45 miles
- Saturday, June 23rd – 65 miles (tentative)
Like Steve the Bike Guy on Facebook for ride updates and other upcoming events.
A few other important details:
- You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition
- All rides start at 8 am unless otherwise noted. Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride
- Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires.
- Routes will be posted on Strava ahead of time – we recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group.
- Rides are subject to change. Updates & cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to the Google Group, Facebook & Twitter
- Enjoy coffee before or after the ride at The Heritage of Sherborn