Join Kristin (aka, the Bike Guy’s wife) and other local riders for Saturday Morning Group Rides and Pan-Mass Challenge training. The first ride is scheduled for Saturday, May 13th at 8 am.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Our goal will be to maintain an average speed of 13 – 15 mph
- You will need a road bike (ready to ride), helmet, spare tube and flat repair tools, water and nutrition
- All rides start at 8 am unless otherwise noted. Please arrive early to set up your bike before the ride
- Steve the Bike Guy will be available to check bikes and fill tires.
- Routes will be posted on Strava ahead of time – we recommend using a Garmin or similar device, or printing cue sheets ahead of time, in case you need to drop off the group
- Rides are subject to change. Updates & cancellations due to weather or other factors will be posted to the Google Group, Facebook & Twitter
- Enjoy coffee before or after the ride at The Heritage of Sherborn
RIDE LEADERS WANTED
If we have enough riders, and leaders, we may split the group to accommodate for various rider levels, speeds or distances. We are also looking for volunteers to lead group rides on weekends when Kristin is not available.